Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Welcome to my blog - Seasons of Refreshing

Hi there :) Welcome!

You may be wondering who? I am, what? I'm doing and why? I've choosen to call my blog "seasons of refreshing". Well here is my attempt at answering...

Who? I'm Carolyn Chu, just an average girl who loves the Lord Jesus and His Word. I'm Diamond Bar bred, a Cal Berkeley graduate, a former marketing strategist at a large tech company, and most recently a graduate of a 2 year Bible school program...Oh and I love to eat :)

What? Currently I'm working at a non-profit called Bibles for America. But, I'd like to be, through this blog, a factor of refreshment in your life.

Why? Everyone needs a little refreshing (lit. cooling, reviving, relieving) here and there, whether it is from work, school, family, or just life in general. What better way than to refreshed by the Lord, who is ever new and always fresh.

Acts 3:20 - So that season of refreshing may come from the presence of the Lord and that He may send the Christ, who has been previously appointed for you, Jesus (New Testament Recovery Version, published by Living Stream Ministry)

2 comments:

BluePig83 said...

Nice. Didn't realize you were asking about bloggers on your gchat status b/c you started blogging yourself.

Anonymous said...

ha, I am going to test my thought, your post get me some good ideas, it's really awesome, thanks.

- Norman