Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A link to my heritage

China : A Fight For Faith

I am thankful for the Lord's sovereign arrangement.

Sometimes, I wonder how my life would (or more like wouldn't) be if my grandparents were not able to leave China for Taiwan during the communist revolution. Or if my great grand father hadn't met the Lord and His recovery in a dynamic way in the Shandong province of China, (where they live off of noodles and dumplings...YUM), the same hometown province as Witness Lee. (Thought I'd mention this since, for whatever reason, Chinese people are big on hometowns.) Or if he hadn't given his life to follow the ministry of the age. Would I even exist? Probably not.

For whatever reason, the Lord's sovereignty, mercy, and love towards me, I was born at the right time in the right place to a family that loves the Lord. Praise Him!

1 comment:

Miranda said...

Dude, me too, me too. And that website is AWESOME.

PS. We're from the same province, haha. We're all a bunch of Northerners!